Sydney is laughing at Aunt Megan doing karate kicks. We actually missed the really good laughs (because we were too pre-occupied to think to grab the camera LOL), but we still got a few good ones. Who knows why she thinks this is so funny? I think Sydney & Aunt Megan were both tired after this!! Hope you enjoy!
That is priceless! I bet they were both exhausted after that :) I can't wait to see you all soon. We miss you! XOXOXO
Oh my that is soooo adorable. Poor Megan, I bet she was tired. I can't believe how big Sydney is gettine. She is precious. Hope you guys are doing well.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
That is priceless! I bet they were both exhausted after that :) I can't wait to see you all soon. We miss you! XOXOXO
Oh my that is soooo adorable. Poor Megan, I bet she was tired. I can't believe how big Sydney is gettine. She is precious. Hope you guys are doing well.
Post a Comment