-*- Sydney Marie -*-
At 6 months you...
Are rolling all over the place
Are sleeping on your tummy just because you can roll now
Are jumping and trying to stand
Are sitting with help (you try to go to toys and fall over)
Know the sign language for "milk" but have trouble signing back
LOVE your fruits, but don't care for most veggies
Love to pet Hypnos and squeal when he gets close to you
Have started experiencing some separation anxiety when it comes to mommy
Can say Mimi, mostly when you are mad
Can use a sippy cup
Like to play in the floor
Are a good car baby on trips (thank goodness!)
Have been to 4 states already (AL, FL, TN, and GA)
Love to be outside
You have definitely changed our lives for the better! I don't know of anyone that can be in the room with you and not smile! You are so precious and growing way too fast for me. It won't be long before you are walking and talking and chasing the dogs around...and I'm not sure I'm ready for that! Until then, I will enjoy every moment I have with you!
At 6 months you...
Are rolling all over the place
Are sleeping on your tummy just because you can roll now
Are jumping and trying to stand
Are sitting with help (you try to go to toys and fall over)
Know the sign language for "milk" but have trouble signing back
LOVE your fruits, but don't care for most veggies
Love to pet Hypnos and squeal when he gets close to you
Have started experiencing some separation anxiety when it comes to mommy
Can say Mimi, mostly when you are mad
Can use a sippy cup
Like to play in the floor
Are a good car baby on trips (thank goodness!)
Have been to 4 states already (AL, FL, TN, and GA)
Love to be outside
You have definitely changed our lives for the better! I don't know of anyone that can be in the room with you and not smile! You are so precious and growing way too fast for me. It won't be long before you are walking and talking and chasing the dogs around...and I'm not sure I'm ready for that! Until then, I will enjoy every moment I have with you!









No comments:
Post a Comment