My Babies

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Has it been 8 months?

It seems like only yesterday I was holding my sweet baby girl in my arms for the first time...and now she won't sit still to be held for very long! I can't believe she is already 8 months old! It's amazing how fast time flies when you have a little one!

Sydney Marie - At 8 Months you:

- are crawling really well and starting to chase dogs
- can walk with someone holding your hands
- are pulling yourself up on anything that is the right height (even if it's not sturdy!)
- Eat...a lot
- Love stroller rides and being outside
- Are one of the happiest babies I know
- Say "Dada" ALL the time and "Mom-mee" when you are mad
- Think your dogs are funny
- Have been in 4 states already (AL, FL, GA, TN)
- Have been to the beach 3 times
- Try to get into anything you aren't supposed to
- Are loved by everyone you meet (even waiters/waitresses/random people in stores)

I hope the next 8 months don't pass as quickly as these first 8 months have! Here are a few pictures from our trip to the beach last weekend...Hope you all enjoy!



Sydney in her new Orange Beach shirt



Sydney's ballerina poses





Daddy walking Sydney on the beach at night



Happy baby riding in the elevator


1 comment:

The Hilliard Family said...

OH how precious she is. And it doesn't seem like it has been 8 months...I love you little one!