Yesterday we go to go to Tate Farms Pumpkin Patch with some of our friends! Mimi and Aunt Megan brought Katie and Austin and we met a couple of people from our playdate group there!
We got to pet bunnies and goats, walk through a maze, ride on a hay ride, play in a corn crib, and even pick our own pumpkin from the patch! Sydney enjoyed petting the bunny the most, I think. Austin's favorite (by far) was the corn crib! He screamed when we had to get him out...but not for long since Mimi had a snack waiting for him!
The kids all had a lot of fun...they were exhausted when we left (we were there 3 whole hours--with 3 under age 3--wow)! Sydney actually fell asleep while we were still there...and Katie fell asleep on Mimi on the way back from the bathroom! I think Austin and Sydney both slept on the way home. Here are a few pictures for you to enjoy...I'm sure Mimi will post some soon as well.
We got to pet bunnies and goats, walk through a maze, ride on a hay ride, play in a corn crib, and even pick our own pumpkin from the patch! Sydney enjoyed petting the bunny the most, I think. Austin's favorite (by far) was the corn crib! He screamed when we had to get him out...but not for long since Mimi had a snack waiting for him!
The kids all had a lot of fun...they were exhausted when we left (we were there 3 whole hours--with 3 under age 3--wow)! Sydney actually fell asleep while we were still there...and Katie fell asleep on Mimi on the way back from the bathroom! I think Austin and Sydney both slept on the way home. Here are a few pictures for you to enjoy...I'm sure Mimi will post some soon as well.
Aunt Meg & Katie ready to go
Aunt Meg letting Katie & Austin pet the bunny
Sydney standing by the wagon
Sydney playing in the corn crib
Austin in the corn crib
Sydney found a big pumpkin in the pumpkin patch
Lorelei looking for a pumpkin
Katie, Austin, & Mimi seeing how tall Katie is now









No comments:
Post a Comment