My Babies

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Christmas Pictures Take 1

I'm no Marsha, but I tried to take some Christmas pictures of Sydney today. For those of you that didn't hear, Sydney has been sick since Wednesday night. She was feeling better today, so we decided to attempt pictures. She is still {extremely} cute, but we didn't get any of her normal big smiles.


Don't laugh--I know some of you had trolls!

I just love this "don't mess with my troll" face

Mommy made the bow, Mimi made the dress!



Gotta show off this beautiful dress!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute!

Marsha said...

You did a good job! Especially with a sick little one :) I think my favorite is the next to last picture! I love the red behind her...just makes the dress and bow POP! Great idea :D

The Gillstraps said...

Thank you! I think I'm going to try to take a few more pictures today or tomorrow and see how she does...LOL I guess I need more photography lessons!