My Babies

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Christmas at Home

So we decided (ok, I told Kyle and he agreed haha) that from now on we will stay home on Christmas day. We want to do this so that we can take a break from the craziness of Christmas and just spend time being a family. I think we really enjoyed not having to rush around or anything!

After Sydney went to bed on Christmas Eve, Santa went to work! Kyle & I wrapped a few gifts for Sydney and had them all ready and waiting under the tree for when she woke up the next morning! She was pretty surprised when she got to the living room and found presents under the tree (we hadn't put any under it before Christmas).

My Mom & Ricky stopped by for a quick visit (and to steal some breakfast)...I think Sydney was still a little overwhelmed by all of the stuff at that point! She couldn't decide whether to play or see Mimi & Papa Ricky. A little later Kyle's Mom, Dad, & Grandmother came down to spend time with us (ok...really to see Sydney LOL). They came with A LOT more presents for Sydney to open! She decided that she liked pulling the paper off of the presents. Her favorite gifts from them were her book set and her sock monkey!

No comments: