My Babies

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy

So I've been neglecting our family blog lately...for a couple of reasons.

#1 Sydney is getting 4 (or more) teeth on top and is not very happy about it (and I don't blame her at all)
#2 My new blog So Mommy! is taking up naptime now
#3 My mom, stepdad, & sister have been moving into a new house and we've been *trying* to help
#4 I've been reading the Harry Potter books (along with others)

and most recently (yesterday) Sydney went to the doctor to get her 1 year vaccines (she was sick at her check-up so we had to wait).  Well, she was already having a bad day...short nap, horrible diaper rash appeared from no where, didn't want to eat, blah, blah...Lucky for her it was only 2 shots this time.

We went to visit Mimi after her shots and she enjoyed her spagetti dinner, but when we got back home she was very VERY pitiful...she followed and cried all evening...she even watched 45 minutes of Finding Nemo.  I was holding her for a few minutes before bedtime and she actually fell asleep! 

She seems to be feeling better today.  She has been asking me to "breed" her books and telling Daddy about "pretty lights" so hopefully she is on the mend now :)  Here are a few pictures of my wild child being calm.

She got caught "texting" like Mommy LOL

Playing outside

Eating her 1st candy bracelet

She wanted in her bumbo seat...she's "throwing him in a pan" (Pat a cake)

1 comment:

The Hilliard Family said...

How precious! I love the texting picture...LOL...she sees enough of it from all of us!