My Babies

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

A much needed update!

In case you haven’t heard already…I’m pregnant! And very excited…and very impatient…and tired…and nauseous most days…and the list goes on and on! But we are definitely excited to add a new member to our family! The due date is April 17th (or earlier)!

I had my 12 week check up today, and everything was fine. I got to hear the baby’s heartbeat along with several kicks! Apparently, this baby is going to be a mover like Sydney was! I have 2 months left until we find out if this baby is a boy or a girl, and I get more impatient EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. If it’s a girl, we’re all set with pretty much everything we need, but if it’s a boy….we’re going to have to start hitting some sales! 

Sydney has been a wonderful child, especially considering she has to play alone most morning because of my nausea! She has been content to do so, and has even cuddled with me on the couch! She is growing like a weed lately! Her hair has gotten longer, and her vocabulary is growing every day! We are working on ABCs right now, and she can recognize A’s, O’s, and J’s very well, but tries on the others. She is also learning shapes, and right now hearts are her favorites. She likes the color blue and can recognize it, along with red. Purple and green are harder for her, but she can get them most of the time. I can’t believe she will be 2 years old in 4 months! Time really does fly when you have kids!

We are looking forward to going to Tate Farms with Marsha, Katie, and Austin very soon, and I will be sure to share pictures from that trip with everyone! I don’t have many cute pictures to leave you with, but I will leave you with a funny story from today’s trip to the doctor.

I was turning onto a street on the way to the doctor today, and I hit a pothole (I’m bad about that…) and it bounced the car a little, and Sydney yelled, “I’m back here!” I just died laughing and told her that I hadn’t forgotten she was there and that we just hit bump. Oh, the way kids can make you laugh.








No comments: