My Babies

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, June 8, 2009

Motion Monday

So I tried (all morning) to make a "Motion Monday" where I would upload a new video every Monday (obviously day 1 is not working out for me!!) After I figure out how to get my videos on here, I promise I will start my "Motion Monday" (I know...a big commitment...) I want our family to be able to enjoy seeing more of Sydney & I want videos to look back at and laugh! So I will get video #1 up as soon as I can...and then you can check back every Monday for a new one!!

Other new things for Sydney:
-She thinks Hypnos is funny when he fetches
-She can sit in her Bumbo seat and play
-She is finally big enough to be in her exersaucer
-She likes to watch the videos that Aunt Megan makes
-She is still sleeping in her crib and sleeping 9-10 hours at night
-She has learned to use a sippy cup
-She likes to roll to her side (and lay vertical) in her big swing & I'm afraid she's going to hurt
herself, so bye-bye swing VERY soon!
-She has tried cereal & applesauce and LOVES both
-She now LOVES bathtime

1 comment:

Marsha said...

Great idea! I look forward to seeing the new videos every week. This one is adorable! She's growing so much :D Give her kisses for me.