My Babies

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

A lot can happen in 9 months...

And a lot has happened at our house since January 28th! Sydney is the most wonderful, precious child in the entire world (and I'm pretty positive about that!!) She makes everyone that she meets smile, which makes Kyle & I feel extremely proud to be her parents. God has definitely blessed us with an angel (ok, not quite an angel...she does get in trouble sometimes).

At 9 months Sydney:

- Crawl
- Walk holding someone's hands (or using walking wings)
- Cruise around all of the furniture
- Stand up & sit back down
- Wave & say "hey" and "bye" every now & then
- Eat some table food
- Still has no teeth
- Reaches up for someone
- Shows her temper when she doesn't get her way
- Feed herself small pieces of food
- Sign & say "all done" (in her own way)
- Drinks from a straw
- Will go to almost anyone without crying
- Met Scooby Doo (a person dressed up) and didn't cry at all
- Went Trick or Treating for the 1st time today
- Likes to watch Handy Manny & Jungle Junction

She can definitely do a lot of things now. It is amazing how fast time flies when you have a little one. We went to the library for story time & the Halloween party today. The kids came dressed up & Trick or Treated around the library. Sydney liked seeing all the different people and kids...and EVERYONE loved her bumble bee costume that Mimi made (don't worry I'll post more pictures later). We went in Target to get diapers after the party and it took us 30 minutes to get done because everyone stopped us to see her cute costume! She was definitely a show stopper :)

Aunt Marsha took some GREAT pictures of Sydney while she was here last weekend. I don't have them all yet, but I convinced her to send me a few for my blog post today. If you need a good photographer, check with her...she is amazing and very good (and patient) with kids/babies (and their parents too)!



2 comments:

Marsha said...

I can't believe she's 9 months! It has definitely gone by too fast. I can't wait to see you all next weekend!! :D

The Gillstraps said...

I can't wait to see you all again!